- For the first time a professional fruit acid peeling for home use.
- 8 high-quality acids gently dissolve the pale horny layer.
- A truly unique glow appears in just 90 seconds. You actually look like you’ve been peeled from an egg all day.
- Skin impurities are reduced thanks to 2% salicylic acid and wrinkles are diminished thanks to 15% AHA acids and 20% VITAMIN-C.
- The product is safely applied with sticks to avoid accidental run-off.
- VAMPIRE PEEL is of course safe and comes with a safety rating and an epicutaneous test.
- The effect from 0 to Glow is really impressive and has surprised us extremely positively.
- The product should be used 2-3 times a week.
Fruit acids, AHAs (= Alpha-Hydroxy Acids) and BHAs (Beta- Hydroxy Acids) are the wonder weapon of dermatologists for a variety of skin problems. They fight pimples and blackheads, clarify the complexion and have a pore-refining effect. Strengthening the natural skin barrier, improving moisture balance and normalizing the natural acid mantle are other positive effects. Even in combating the visible signs of skin aging, very good results are achieved. The effectiveness of AHAs and BHAs has been tested and confirmed in independent scientific studies.
For optimal efficacy, professional beauty studios use fruit acid peels with small pH values ≤ 3. WithVampire Peel, Beauty Trendscout Svenja Walberg has for the first time developed a professional fruit acid peel for use @home. The formula with pH 3 is based on a multiactive fruit acid complex of the 7 fruit acids glycolic acid, tartaric acid (tartaric acid), salicylic acid, mandelic acid, malic acid, lactic acid and citric acid. The composition is based on professional studio products, for maximum results. However, Svenja has optimized the application for absolutely safe for home use. Highly dosed carrot extract colors the peeling blood red. This way you can see exactly where you have applied the peeling and can remove it safely and precisely.
In contrast to other commercially available peelings, the minimum application time is only 90 seconds. Therefore, you can use the peeling even if you normally have no time at all for elaborate beauty treatments.
But that’s not all: Due to the peeling effect of the fruit acids, the skin can absorb subsequent active ingredients much better and more effectively. Therefore, the Vampire Peel contains a dose of 20% activated vitamin C powder as an additional beauty booster. Vitamin C is one of the most effective and best-studied active ingredients in cosmetics with scientifically confirmed efficacy. However, the high reactivity of pure vitamin C leads to poor stability in cosmetics. The active ingredient does not have a very long shelf life, decomposes easily and thus loses its effectiveness. Therefore, the use of pure vitamin C in commercially available cosmetics with a shelf life of 3 years is very rare.
In powder form, however, vitamin C is very stable. The Vitamin C Beautybooster is added fresh to the peel before the first application for optimal effectiveness. After that, the Vampire Peel has a shelf life of 4 months, which is more than enough to use it up.